The perfect ribs
Ingredients for the perfect ribs
|2 x Pork Ribs||1 red pepper|
Ingredients for the sauce
|3 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|1 tbsp||Garlic, granulated|
|1 tbsp||Chilli powder|
|3 tbsp||Maple syrup|
- Remove the silver-skin from the ribs if the butcher has not already done so.
- Season the ribs well and rub them in. Then wrap in cling film and leave in the fridge for at least 1.5 hours.
- Bring the charcoal grill to an interior temperature of 110°C. It is important that you can grill indirectly in the grill!
- When the interior temperature is reached, cook the ribs for 1.5 hours at 110°C. Important: Do not cook over 130° degrees.
- Mix the ingredients, brush the ribs with the finished sauce, and grill indirectly for another 30 minutes.
- Chargrill the red pepper at the same time until you achieve a delicious, smoked and blackened effect. It really adds to the flavour!
- Arrange the ribs and sliced pepper and drizzle with the remaining sauce.
- Ribs are done when the meat comes off the bone easily.