Vinson 400 Smoker and Wood Chips
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONS - The LANDMANN Smoker Vinson has 4 functions: direct and indirect grilling, smoking and the classic American BBQ.
- American BBQ: At the American BBQ, a fire with wood, charcoal or briquettes is kindled in the fire box. The temperature is set using the ventilation controls on the side of the firebox. The food to be grilled is placed on the charcoal grates in the cooking chamber. The smoke and heat generated using the Whisky Oak or Red Wine wood chips, causes the food to be grilled to be "smoked" (= cooked) through an opening between the firebox and the cooking chamber.
Direct grilling: The food to be grilled is placed directly over the heat source in the fire box or in the cooking chamber and grilled.
Indirect grilling: The food to be grilled is placed in the cooking chamber or in the fire box next to the heat source.
Smoking: In the fire box, smoke is generated by smoking chips/wood chips and the temperature is set using the ventilation controls on the side of the fire box. The food to be smoked is placed on the charcoal grates in the cooking chamber. The food to be grilled is smoked through the smoke produced through an opening between the fire box and the cooking chamber.
- QUALITY - The smoker has a 3-piece grill grate made of solid, enamelled steel. This stores the desired target temperature for the perfect grilling result.
- CLEANING - Another advantage of the grill grates is the easy handling during cleaning.
- PRACTICAL - Included are grill grates and charcoal grates for the firebox and cooking chamber to make the best use of the various functions.
- DESIGN - The rounded design of the chamber systems allows the air to circulate optimally within the cooking chamber.
- SELECTION WOOD CHIPS – WHISKY OAK 500g resealable bag, ideally suited for cooking with beef, poultry, lamb, pork and venison
- SELECTION WOOD CHIPS – RED WINE 500g resealable bag, ideally suited for cooking with steak, pork and venison
Join us on Social with Hashtags
#everyonecanbbq | #backtofire | #landmannbbqs