Welcome to LANDMANN
HOME OF FIRE
- 3 piece enamel coated steel grill. Measures 79 x 42cm. Ideal for cooking on for larger groups of friends & family.
- The lid has a built in thermometer so the chef can keep track of the temperature as the food cooks. A built in vent allows the air flow to be adjusted, raising or lowering the temperature in the BBQ.
- There is a stainless-steel warming rack (measuring 76 x 24cm) to keep cooked food warm prior to eating.
- The BBQ has two perforated (to help the air circulate), height adjustable charcoal pans. This means you can raise or lower the charcoal when cooking. This gives greater flexibility & allows for different types of cooking e.g. fast searing of steaks or slower cooking of meats. Having two charcoal pans means you can cook two different pieces of food differently, at the same time
- The BBQ has two separate firebowl doors. This means you can top up the charcoal without disturbing food whilst it cooks on the grill.
- The BBQ is made from tough, durable, powder coated steel & it has a removable ash catcher to stop hot ash from falling out of the bottom of it.
- Underneath the BBQ is a bottom wire shelf that can be used to store items such as charcoal, charcoal starters, utensils etc. On either side of the BBQ are convenient folding side-shelves. These can be lowered to make storage easier & raised when in use. They are ideal for preparing food on, holding utensils, condiments or food that is to be cooked.
- The BBQ is mounted on a trolley, meaning it can be easily moved around a garden or back yard. The two wheels & two legs make it stable but easily transportable.